Title: THE LAST SAMUARI
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||December 9, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 684|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The audience is simply people with a connection to the struggles of a culture undergoing rapid changes by modern development. Any person passionate about culture and tradition and simply, any person who can open their mind to a world unknown to them and to learn from it. As well as this we must recognise that it is a Hollywood production and its purpose first and foremost would be entertainment, and being able to satisfy the wants of the majority...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As well as this we must recognise that it is a Hollywood production and its purpose first and foremost would be entertainment, and being able to satisfy the wants of the majority.
The film's two main characters help convey meanings throughout the entire film about the journeys that are undergone. Katsumoto, the last remaining leader of the Samurai and in particular Captain Nathan Algren, a man adrift, living in a body that pains him, and a soul that wont let him forget...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Father Figure
- Figure Of Christ In "Lord Of The Flies"
- Cassandra as a Tragic Figure
- Oedipus as a Tragic Figure
- Othello, the Romatic Figure
- Arthurian Figure
- Comparisson Of Artist Using Of The Human Figure
- Dark Figure Of Crime
- Red Figure Amphora With Musical Scene
- Faust: A Folkloric Figure
- Figure Of Christ In "lord Of The Flies"
- Grapes Of Wrath: Jim Casey As A Christ Figure
- The Vampire as a Gothic Figure
- human figure
- Galahad as a Christ Figure
3 pages / 815 words
3 pages / 623 words
2 pages / 306 words
2 pages / 467 words
2 pages / 467 words
3 pages / 684 words
3 pages / 892 words