Title: The Joint Technical Architecture
|Date:||July 14, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 273|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The JTA is primarily interested in open systems and other products and implementation with well defined standards. Most of the standards provided in the JTA, do come from the commercial sector. All standards and guidelines must be stable, technically mature, and publicly available.
The JTA provides a minimum set of standards and guidelines for systems of tomorrow, not systems of today...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The JTA does not support the implementation of standards and guidelines for legacy systems. However, it is a mandatory implementation for all newly acquired systems and upgraded systems that produce, use, and exchange data to be compliant with the JTA. It is the responsibility of each system component to establish compliancy with the JTA...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Heinz Product and Technology Standards
- New Technology means staff reductions
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- Living in the City vs. Living in the Country
- Malls affect people...they're designed to
- Deconstruction Architecture and Digital Technology
- Living Standards
- Living in a foreign country cannot be better that living in your own.
- Are Christians Living Up To Biblical Standards?
- globalization and higher living standards
- Individual discussion document on the future of UK architecture
- The Joint Technical Architecture
- Windows XP Architecture vs. Mac OS X Architecture
2 pages / 352 words
2 pages / 357 words
1 pages / 293 words
3 pages / 616 words
2 pages / 306 words
2 pages / 394 words
1 pages / 273 words