Title: The issues with women
|Date:||February 7, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 271|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
But Kanthal didn't do that. They don't believe in ABC?
Customer #199 implemented JIT and they've got substantial improvement in productivity and efficiency. With JIT concept they place order to Kanthal in small quantity and frequent orders. According to ABC, this makes the cost for Order-to-cash activities at Kanthal is quite high, so that it eats the margin...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Don't they look at automotive industry around the world that successfully implement JIT?
So what's the solution described in the book? The solution is to cut the cost of order-to-cash activities by using electronic B2B concept. And it claims that customer #199 turns to be profitable for Kanthal after that...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- On Our Own Terms: Race, Class, And Gender In The Lives Of African American Women. Book Review
- A RELATIONAL STUDY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, TRUST , SWITCHING BARRIERS AND OVER ALL CUSTOMER RETENTION IN THE CONTEXT OF UNITREND LTD.
- Case Brief- Starbucks: Delivering Customer Service
- Case Study: Inductotherm Customer Relationship Building
- Effective Retail through Customer Service – The Impact of Sales Staff in Different Types of Retail Format
- Internet, Internationalisation and Customer Value Creation - The Case of Medical Information On the Internet
- Kanthal 90
- Kanthal Abc
- Kanthal Case
- Retailing Characteristics Of Fast Food Stores And Their Impact On Customer Sales And Satisfaction
- Starbucks: Delivering Customer Service – Case Study
- Is the cross training of customer service effective? the case at the NYC Dept of Education
- Call Center Case Study - Customer Contact Center
2 pages / 512 words
2 pages / 380 words
11 pages / 3007 words
3 pages / 865 words
1 pages / 220 words
3 pages / 685 words
2 pages / 312 words