Title: THE INTERNALS OF LIBPCAP: A CASE STUDY
|Date:||February 23, 2012|
|Length:||15 / 4218|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
JNI: Java Native Interface.
8. NIT: Network Interface Tap.
9. CSPF: CMU/Stanford Packet filter.
Packet capture is a fundamental mechanism in network management. It is used to support a wide range of network operational tasks, such as fault detection, protocol analysis, and security assessment...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Libpcap is one of the most common and basic libraries available for the purpose of packet capture. Inspite of the fact that the library has existed for a considerably long time there is no document which explains the underlying concept about the working of this library. In this paper, I would be presenting the system level working of libpcap, i...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- I,Robot; Language study, Text study and essay writting English upper intermediate
- Case Study: Barco Projection System
- CP/M Operating System by Digital Research
- Management Info System Case Study
- operating system
- Using Operating System Wrappers To Increase The
- 3COM FAST ETHERNET VS. GIGABIT ETHERNET COMPARISON
- Linux Operating System
- Operating System File Systems
- Operating System
- Operating System
- THE INTERNALS OF LIBPCAP: A CASE STUDY
- UNIX Operating System
- Windows NT Vs Unix As An Operating System
- Windows Nt Vs Unix As An Operating System
2 pages / 402 words
1 pages / 210 words
3 pages / 863 words
3 pages / 743 words
1 pages / 176 words
2 pages / 317 words
2 pages / 577 words