Title: The importance of human resources
|Date:||July 6, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 382|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Focusing on people definitely pays off; therefore strong human resource practices have the potential to increase a company's productivity and profitability. The expanse of issues human resources deals with in a company is extremely large, effecting most if not all aspects of a person's job. For example, compensation, benefits, harassment, hiring, job evaluation, leaves of absence, occupational health and safety, vacation, retirement, education and training are just a few of the topics human resource professionals deal with on a full time basis...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
For example, compensation, benefits, harassment, hiring, job evaluation, leaves of absence, occupational health and safety, vacation, retirement, education and training are just a few of the topics human resource professionals deal with on a full time basis.
Can you imagine working in a company where there was no person or group of people to turn to with a question or concern regarding your job evaluation or career path? What would happen if you felt you were being harassed because of your sex or race at work and there was no human resource department or policy in place against harassment? These questions stress the fact that without human resources in a company, employees would feel unimportant and discouraged as well as other negative feelings...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Commitment to Planning: Connecting With Customers, Providing Value to Shareholders, and Remaining Socially Responsible
- Employee Resourcing Process: A Positive Part Of Strategic Human Resources Management
- HUMAN RESOURCES ROLE
- Major Challenges That Face Human Resources Practitioners In The Australian Economy During 2007 And Analysis Of How Such Practitioners Can Contribute To Achieving A High Performance Workplace Culture.
- The Importance Of Human Resources
- The Role Of Human Resources
- The Role of Human Resources in Managing Knowledge within Organisations
- The effect of Work Design on other organisational functions and activities including Production, Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing etc.
- The financial importance of Human Resources Department
- The importance of human resources
- Training Vs. Job Placement And The Role Of Human Resources Management Technology
- CUBA'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN PROVIDING HEALTH CARE AND EDUCATION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ARE BETTER THATN THOSE OF MANY DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. HOW HAS IT MANAGEDTHIS?
- Paternal Age and Increased Risk of Schizophrenia, Providing Evidence for De Novo Mutations
- Human Resources Planning
- Providing Educational Programs for Female Prisoners
2 pages / 554 words
4 pages / 1096 words
3 pages / 807 words
3 pages / 732 words
4 pages / 1096 words
2 pages / 382 words
3 pages / 720 words