Title: THe Impact of Online Communities on Physica Social Relationships
|Date:||August 23, 2013|
|Length:||5 / 1322|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Nevertheless, spending too much time in online communities leads to drawbacks in the development of the user’s personality. More energy is dedicated to the virtual life than to real life and people lose track of their personalities while busy building online ones. Also, frequent users of online communities have difficulties beginning meaningful real life relationships...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Virtual friendships are shallow due to the physical distance and the anonymity of the internet and it is common to have more friends than you are able to care for. Therefore, it is more rewarding to invest into physical relationships.
Virtual friendships Danger of online communities Anonymity of internet
The Effects of Online Communities on Physical Social Relationships
Meeting for an after-work drink at the pub, going to yoga classes twice a week and having coffee with the ladies afterwards, organizing events for your local church community – all of those are only examples of what you can do with friends...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Financial Analysis of Real & Virtual Companies
- The Influence of Virtual Direct Experience on Online Ad Message Effectiveness
- Real Life Versus Perfect Life
- Brave New World: Comparing Life In The World State With Life In The Us
- Life Insurance industry of India and what people believes about it.
- Successful People'S Points Of View In Life
- There Should Be No Rich People In The World As Long As There Are Poor People? Discuss.
- The Wonderfil Life Of Zulu People
- Empathic, Virtual, Real-Time Methodologies
- Emulating Virtual Machines and Online Algorithms
- Seeking Your True Self In The Virtual World
- The main function of religion is to provide people with a code of behaviour which regulates personal and social life. Assess the extent to which sociological arguments and evidence support this view of religion in modern society.
- We have become adept at text and online chat, so why can't we interact in real life? Do you agree?
- THe Impact of Online Communities on Physica Social Relationships
- Virtual World
2 pages / 433 words
3 pages / 842 words
2 pages / 484 words
2 pages / 371 words
5 pages / 1322 words
4 pages / 996 words
3 pages / 760 words