Title: The Holocaust: What Happened?
|Date:||September 26, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 605|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
To identify prisoners in the camps according to their "offense", they were required to wear colored triangles (stars) on their clothing. Although the colors used differed from camp to camp, the colors most commonly used were:
? Yellow: Jews -- two overlaid to form a Star of David, with the word "Jude" (Jew) inscribed; mischlings, (half-breeds) i...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Criminals of Aryan descent were frequently given special privileges at the camps, and power over other prisoners.
? Purple: Religious fundamentalists (defined as persons belonging to Christian sects whose teachings forbid fighting in wars), most notably Jehovah's Witnesses
? Blue: Immigrants.
? Brown: Roma and Sinti (Gypsies)
? Black: Lesbians and "anti-socials" (alcoholics and the "work-shy")
? Pink: Gay men
Concentration camps for "undesirables" were spread throughout Europe, with new camps being created near centers of dense "undesirable" populations, often focusing on heavily Jewish, Polish intelligentsia, communists, or Roma groups...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- “The Horrifying Effects of Child Labor during the Industrial Revolution Era”
- American Federation Of Labor And Industrial Workers Of The World
- child work labor
- Industrial Labor Relations
- Kids at work ( child labor)
- Auschwitz: a prisoner camp, an industrial camp, and a death camp
- Freud, Darwin, Marx: How are they located in current cultural artifacts?
- Labor Unions in Industrial Revolution
- life in the factories
- Slave Labor in Dubai
- Slave trade & the industrial revolution
- The Holocaust: What Happened?
- CiCi showers
- Holocaust-concentration Camps
- Industrial Psychology In The Work Place
3 pages / 684 words
3 pages / 605 words
2 pages / 494 words
3 pages / 619 words
3 pages / 609 words
2 pages / 500 words
1 pages / 211 words