Title: The History of Windows
|Date:||November 27, 2014|
|Length:||10 / 2724|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Thus the “Windows” title was born. Version 1.0 of Windows was not actually a complete operating system, but rather an extension of MS-DOS (Microsoft Disk Operating System) that gave customers a graphical user interface to simplify executing applications and documents. In the first version of Windows, all device drivers came loaded with the operating system, and applications could use only these pre-loaded drivers...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In the first version of Windows, all device drivers came loaded with the operating system, and applications could use only these pre-loaded drivers. Microsoft was always looking forward into the future, and wanted to develop technology that could be used for subsequent operating systems as well. As such, Windows 1...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Identification and analysis Of Value Added And Non-Value Added Steps In Work Processes.
- Value Added Taxes
- History of Windows
- Should This Business Update To Windows 2000 From Windows 98
- value added dealers (auto)
- Does restructuring increase a firm's value-added/labor productivity
- An investigation to see how much oxygen is given off when different concentrations of catalase are added with hydrogen peroxide.
- Comparison & Contrast of Windows & Windows ME
- Comparison of Windows and X Windows on Knoppix Linux Boot disk and Window 2000 Citing Advantages and Disadvantages to Both
- Comparisons and Contrasts of Windows CE, Windows XP, and Linux
- Differences Between Windows Xp And Windows Vista
- The History of Microsoft Windows
- The History of Windows
- Windows Workgroup vs. Windows 2003 Security Models
- X Windows and Microsoft Windows
1 pages / 267 words
1 pages / 185 words
2 pages / 311 words
1 pages / 156 words
1 pages / 270 words
1 pages / 146 words
1 pages / 283 words