Title: The History of the Nutcracker Ballet
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||November 14, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 684|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Then, he takes Marie to a land called The Kingdom of Sweets where she is greeted by the Sugarplum fairy. This story is one of the most recognized ballets across the globe. However, what we do not think about is the way this ballet was created and how no one believed in the story as a great ballet.
Following the success of The Sleeping Beauty, Ivan Alexandrovitch Vsevolojsky, the director of the Imperial Theaters, wanted to make another ballet with choreographer Marius Petipa and composer Pete Ilyitch Tchaikovsky...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Vsevolojsky suggested a story based on a book called Nussknacher und Mausekonig (The Nutcracker and the King of the Mice) by Ernst Theodor Amadeus Hoffman. Hoffman's story was first published in 1816. It was a part of a collection of children's fairy tales titled Kindermarchen. This story, however, had a dark twist to the end of it that none of them liked...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Analysis Of The Main Character In The Great Catsby
- The Giver (synopsis of main character)
- The Giver - Main Character
- The Ruler of the World
- the Yellow Wallpaper: The Main Character And Cry For Freedom
- CASE STUDY OF FAB SWEETS
- Case Study Of Fab Sweets
- "Contents of the dead man's pockets" main character essay
- What are Albert Camus in ?The Outsider' and Hermann Hesse in ?Siddhartha' trying to achieve through the relationships that the main protagonists experience in each novel with Marie and Kamala respectively?
- Character sketch on four main characters of the play
- History of Ballet
- why i should be ruler of the universe
- Analyse How Two Or Three Production Techniques Helped Developed Your Opinion Of A Main Character Or Individual In Shawshank Redemption
- Kingdom of Heaven: History vs. Hollywood
- The History of the Nutcracker Ballet
1 pages / 265 words
1 pages / 286 words
3 pages / 684 words
3 pages / 611 words
1 pages / 98 words
2 pages / 402 words
1 pages / 283 words