Title: The Health Of Music
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||April 12, 2017|
|Length:||2 / 540|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Carl Lavie, medical director of cardiac rehabilitation and prevention director of the Stress Testing Laboratory at the Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute in New Orleans: "Although this was just an acute [short-term] study, it suggests that laughter and listening to relaxing music may provide cardioprotection or be heart-healthy...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
I suspect that the authors are correct in this theory. But the important thing to know is whether regular performance of this or similar activity would have long-term benefits on the cardiovascular system, similar to, superior, or additive to such things as regular aerobic exercise that has been extensively studied and proven to have substantial long-term benefits...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- smoking-their habit your risk
- The motivation to travel to a particular tourism destination can be a result of ?push" and/or "pull" factors. Explain this concept and then list as many "push" factors as you can think of that might motivate people to travel.
- Eating Healthy and its affect on people with Diabetes
- Risk Factors For Anorexia
- smoking factors
- Healthy People 2010 Proposal
- Is it possible to help people change to a more healthy behaviour?
- Smoking and Heart Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease: Atherosclerosis and Hypertension
- FALL RISK FACTORS
- Risk Factors for Cardiovascular disease
- keeping your heart healthy
- Moderate Drinking and Reduced Risk of Heart Disease
- Risk Factors of Crime and Victimization
- What is health and how can somebody be healthy
2 pages / 444 words
2 pages / 540 words
2 pages / 492 words
2 pages / 322 words
2 pages / 455 words
2 pages / 577 words
2 pages / 523 words