Title: The execution of Louis and Antoinete (1975)
|Date:||July 17, 2014|
|Length:||7 / 1905|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The economy spiraled downward (unemployment in Paris in 1788 is estimated at 50%), crops failed, the price of bread and other food soared. The people were not happy. To top it off, Louis had the misfortune to marry a foreigner, the Austrian Marie Antoinette. The anger of the French people, fueled by xenophobia, targeted Marie as a prime source of their problems...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In July of the following year, the mobs of Paris stormed the hated prison at the Bastille. Feeling that power was shifting to their side, the mob forced the imprisonment of Louis and his family. Louis attempted escape in 1791 but was captured and returned to Paris. In 1792, the newly elected National Convention declared France a republic and brought Louis to trial for crimes against the people...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The execution of Louis and Antoinete (1975)
- Execution of Louis XVI
- King Lear - How are the women presented in Act IV? Who would disagree with how they are presented?
- One Messy Situation (book Thei
- Analyse A Marketing News Paper Which Appeared In 2008
- To what extent can we blame advertising for an anxious ?social self' which constantly scrutinises its own appearance and behaviour and that of others?
- Psalms 107:23-31
- Psalms, the author in queston
- Explain How Technological Advances Have Helped Organisations Create Products/Services Best Suited To Customers Needs And How They Were Able To Communicate Effectively With Their Target Audience.
- 1975 DBQ
- Hazardous Transportation Act of 1975
- Vietnam Economy Since 1975
- Hobbes Why Should I Accept Government
- Financial Accounting Corporate report 1975
- To Accept or Reject the Risk of Error
4 pages / 1172 words
1 pages / 219 words
3 pages / 629 words
2 pages / 356 words
5 pages / 1414 words
2 pages / 512 words
7 pages / 1905 words