Title: the effects of the video game industry on Japan
|Date:||December 10, 2014|
|Length:||8 / 2107|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
[Making games] soon became a competitive field of play for these students." (Kohler, 24) Soon after, video games became something to sell, and at first were available for Magnavox TVs, played on the Odyssey systems made especially for Magnavoxes. (These Odyssey systems were not as consoles are today?i...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
(These Odyssey systems were not as consoles are today?i.e., they did not have multiple games, only one game installed in the system, with the first games not even closely depicting what they were supposed to show. One game, a tennis game, was simply two white "dots" that were actually squares representing the players or rackets, and one line down the center of the screen signifying the net...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 6 lessons from the japanese culture
- An Investigation Of Japanese Corporate Culture, Its Trends And Changes
- BOOKOFF, AMAZON JAPAN, AND THE JAPANESE RETAIL BOOKSELLING INDUSTRY
- Japanese Car
- Japanese Corporate Culture and Career Women
- Japanese Auto Industry
- Japanese dining history and foods of Izakaya and Japanese table manners
- La Vague du Japonisme: The Effects of Japanese Art on French Art in the late 19th Century
- A Report On Japanese Culture
- Japanese culture
- Why did the Japanese economy begin to experience major difficulties in the 1990s?
- Religions And Japanese Culture
- Japanese Culture
- Video games in pop-culture.
- the effects of the video game industry on Japan
1 pages / 265 words
2 pages / 592 words
1 pages / 182 words
1 pages / 196 words
2 pages / 465 words
2 pages / 360 words
1 pages / 251 words