Title: The Effect of Technology on Billpay
|Date:||October 14, 2014|
|Length:||1 / 195|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Credit is simply when one buys a product or service, but does not give his payment at the exact day and time of the transaction. The purchaser is billed later and must submit payment on a given date from the seller.
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Bill paying is the type of transaction that the Internet could do more efficiently. Payment online eliminates the paperwork and is beneficial to both the consumer and the producer, saving an endless amount of time and money. In the past thirty years, the method of paying bills has changed drastically, and with the Internet continually improving, there is no slowing in sight...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Mobile Phone Services Advertising and the New Media Consumer/Producer
- Online payment processing
- Producer Vs Consumer
- Which type of taxes is most beneficial to the taxpayer?
- “recen Court Rulings In The United States And Australia Will Spell The Demise Of P2p Websites, Making The Online Piracy Of Music, Movies And Tv Shows More Difficult To Achieve. Discuss This Statement Critically, Paying Special Attention To The F...
- Check Communication Flow From Producer To Consumer For Ira Diamonds
- Recording Studio Technology And The Producer
- Saving Money
- Chemicals and lack of soil effect growth, development, and the amount of nutrients found in Brassica
- Internet Payment Services
- saving money
- Electronic Credit Card Payment Technology
- Internet Marketing: Consumer Behaviour Online
- Internet payment gateway
- The Effect of Technology on Billpay
2 pages / 450 words
2 pages / 350 words
3 pages / 866 words
2 pages / 398 words
2 pages / 503 words
2 pages / 470 words
1 pages / 195 words