Title: The Double Standard
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||September 1, 2014|
|Length:||6 / 1653|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
"After all you put me through you'd think I'd despise you but in the end I want to thank you" (Fighter, v. 1). At the end of each verse, Aguilera says "So I want to
thank you" or "So thanks for making me a fighter",
'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter (Fighter, Chorus)
As Tricia Rose states "These raps are not mournful ballads about the trials and tribulations of being a heterosexual woman...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Similar to women's blues, they are caustic, witty and aggressive warnings directed at men and at other women who might be seduced by them in the future." (269) Aguilera validates Rose's argument. By creating a song which is not complaining or criticizing her ex, she thanks him for what he has put her through...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Double Standard in Robinson Crusoe
- Choose A Current International Accounting Standard (Ias) Or International Financial Reporting Standard (Ifrs). Briefly Summarise Its Provisions And Assess Whether The Standard Can Be Considered To Be ‘Principles-Based’ Or ‘Rules-Based’, E...
- Family Relationships in “The Moths” and “Saving Sourdi”
- ?The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time' isn't a novel about disability. It shows us that everyone has ?behavioural problems'. Discuss.
- Symbolism in "The Moths"
- Double Standard Of Masculinity In Gender Role Socialization
- Huge Franciscus
- Parenting is a huge responsibility
- The Double Standard
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Fragile X syndrome
- Double Standard
- The Abortion Double Standard
- The Double Standard for The College Athlete
2 pages / 322 words
2 pages / 568 words
2 pages / 529 words
2 pages / 395 words
2 pages / 583 words
2 pages / 504 words
2 pages / 380 words