Title: The Book of Job in the Bible
|Date:||June 17, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 473|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Job then says, "Like a servant who earnestly desires the shade. And like a hired man who eagerly looks for his wages." He says that servants are working so hard out in the sun, and the only thing he wants is shade and rest, but he will not actually get what he wishes. The hired man has to wait a long time for his wages, if any...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The hired man has to wait a long time for his wages, if any. Ultimately, Job is comparing a working man to a human life. Job, like a worker, is working to complete someone else's goals. The work doesn't benefit him in a direct way, just like the work doesn't benefit a worker. Job realizes that unlike a worker who gets paid, he will not get paid for the work he does...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Suffering of the Proud
- Life of Pi - Pi's physical journey of Suffering and Pain
- frankenstein- suffering of an individual
- Responding to Suffering
- Settings are often constructed to expose suffering and injustice. Discuss with reference to "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich"
- Suffering In Crime And Punishment
- Buddhism and suffering
- Is Suffering An Inescapable Part Of Life? Are There Any Advantages?
- Suffering In Buddhism
- Book Of Job: Suffering
- Human Suffering
- Suffering in Silence
- suffering nursing
- War And Suffering
2 pages / 473 words
3 pages / 705 words
1 pages / 161 words
1 pages / 247 words
2 pages / 425 words
2 pages / 417 words
2 pages / 428 words