Title: THE ABOLITION OF WORK
|Date:||November 25, 2015|
|Length:||23 / 6679|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There is more to play than child's
play, as worthy as that is. I call for a collective adventure in
generalized joy and freely interdependent exuberance. Play isn't
passive. Doubtless we all need a lot more time for sheer sloth and
slack than we ever enjoy now, regardless of income or occupation, but
once recovered from employment-induced exhaustion nearly all of us want
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Oblomovism and Stakhanovism are two sides of the same debased
The ludic life is totally incompatible with existing reality. So much
the worse for "reality," the gravity hole that sucks the vitality from
the little in life that still distinguishes it from mere survival.
Curiously -- or maybe not -- all the old ideologies are conservative
because they believe in work...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- INDIVIDUAL WORK VERSUS TEAM WORK
- Organization Can Be A Stressful Place In Which To Work, Thus Stress Management Is Becoming An Important Issue At Work. It Can Be Argued That The Responsibility For Stress Management Lies With Both The Organization And The Individuals Who Are, Or C...
- THE ABOLITION OF WORK
- The improving conditions of flexible work are blurring the world of work, but it is a useful form of flexible contract for employers. Critically examine this Contention?
- To what extent does the Human Relations Approach to the design of work and management of people represent an improvement over work designed and managed according to the principles of Scientific Management?
- What are the motivating characteristics of work? Discuss with reference to well-known theories of work motivation.
- Zen Art Work
- My Work
- Can a work of art have value regardless of who creates it? Can, and should, we look past the character of the artist - however immoral we consider them to be - and simply experience and esteem the work itself?
- How Yo-Yo's Work
- Let'S Work Together
- To Work or Not To Work, A Sociological View of a Mother's Dilemma
- How does a CD work?
3 pages / 662 words
2 pages / 419 words
3 pages / 639 words
2 pages / 481 words
2 pages / 536 words
2 pages / 383 words
3 pages / 658 words