|Date:||November 2, 2013|
|Length:||1 / 258|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Internet is perhaps the biggest source of business information. Links to some useful sites are provided in Websites.
By the time you have finished the course, you will hopefully be able to recognise marketing issues in media coverage that do not necessarily mention the word marketing.
In addition to the course textbook, there are a number of other books that you might find of help:
Piercy, N (2002) Market Led Strategic Change, 3rd Edition, Butterworth Heinemann
Specific topic - Market led strategies and the importance of the customer...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Very (too!) detailed
Ambler, T (2003) Marketing and the Bottom Line, Prentice Hall
Useful applications of metrics to marketing
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- FOR THOSE TO LAZY TO READ THE BOOK THIS IS A CHAPTER SUMMARY OF "ANTHEM"
- The Giver Author, SEtting, Theme, Connection to Self, Connection ot another book read, Conflict, Protagonist, Antagonist, and Summary
- Commercial Bank of Africa Case study MGT 501
- Consumer Behavior And Marketing Strategy
- Cross Cultural Study Of Consumer Behaviour
- Mobile Phone Services Advertising and the New Media Consumer/Producer
- What to Read? The Contributing Factors to the Process of Book Selection
- Case study Consumer Research Inc.
- Commercial Law Case Study
- Linking Media With Fitness Perceptions: A Study On The Affect Of Media
- Should The U.S. Defense Department Write Articles In Iraqi Media?
- A Study In Why Do I Have To Give You Guys One Of My Papers Just To Read Papers That Other People Have Put Out There For The World To Read
- Animal Testing Journal Articles
- The Impact of Media Hype on Consumer Demand: The Case of Mad Cow Disease in the United States
- Case Study: Media Content vs. Media Form
2 pages / 443 words
1 pages / 294 words
2 pages / 312 words
2 pages / 340 words
2 pages / 350 words
2 pages / 414 words
3 pages / 705 words