Title: Test Reliability and Validity
|Date:||July 18, 2016|
|Length:||1 / 295|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The second is the alternate form test, which is when two forms of the same test is given to students and the scores are then correlated. The third is internal consistency method, which is given to determine if the test answers given by the students are uniform with each other. The fourth is the inter scorer reliability, which determines if the students have some sort of agreement in their answers, usually used in essay testing...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The fourth is the inter scorer reliability, which determines if the students have some sort of agreement in their answers, usually used in essay testing.
Validity is also an important issue in test correlation. Validity concerns what a test measures and how well it does so. The test is only valid if it has an applicable purpose in the course...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Costs And Reliability
- Test Of Reliabilty And Validity
- Reliability of the Media
- A.P. U.S. Test
- Professional Reliability
- probabilistic reliability
- IQ Test
- Reliability Memo
- Test Reliability and Validity
- Article: America's Next Achievement Test; Closing the Black-White Test Score Gap
- DIE ATTACH AND PACKAGE RELIABILITY
- The Reliability of the Bible
1 pages / 244 words
2 pages / 529 words
3 pages / 622 words
3 pages / 686 words
1 pages / 295 words
1 pages / 237 words
1 pages / 289 words