Title: Teletron, Co.
|Date:||March 18, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 952|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Telecommunications spending was forecasted to grow to 175 billion in the year 2000 and continue to expand to 350 million by 2005. With this outlook of potential revenue in this workspace, Teletron sees an opportunity in the area of providing services to handle billings of telecommunications services...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This is what Teletron did throughout the early 1990's. Teletron targeted customers in the United States that spent between 10,000 and 500,000 per month on telecommunications services. They made money by charging the company 50% of the saving that they were credited back. They did not charge the company money if there was no discrepancy found in the billing statement...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Dell Computers: Field Service For Corporate Clients
- Consultants- How to Realisebenifits to theit clients
- Show how a financial intermediary can solve problems that ultimate savers and borrowers cannot easily solve when dealing directly with each other
- The Relationship Intention Short Term Insurance Clients
- The Seven Principles For Attracting More Clients
- The product offer
- critical review of james scott's "patron clients and political change in southeast asia"
- Thin Clients
- Does attachment theory provide a sound basis for advice on how to brin
- How common is sexual attraction towards clients?
- Discuss The Environmental Problems Britain Is Facing Today. Is It The Government's Responsibility Or The Individual To Solve These Problems?
- Disabled Clients Are Fellow Citizens?
- The Welfare Society and Its Clients
- IT Consulting Services
- Teletron, Co.
3 pages / 610 words
2 pages / 427 words
4 pages / 1068 words
2 pages / 447 words
2 pages / 415 words
2 pages / 437 words
4 pages / 952 words