|Date:||January 14, 2017|
|Length:||1 / 228|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He noticed that he could send voice
messages through it and somone could receive the message on the other
side. Therefore he created a transmitter and a receiver, and he patened
it on March 7, 1876.
The creation of the telephone changed how people communicated
a great deal, because now people could communicate faster and a lot
more easily than before...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Also it was very economically friendly. The
telephone consists of about 211 parts and are very complicated to build.
But for being so complicated, they are really rather cheap and the
average person can afford one. These days you can buy a good phone for
under $30.00. Just go and take a look in the Best Buy sales ad and you
can find a good V-tech telephone for $29...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
2 pages / 381 words
2 pages / 324 words
1 pages / 228 words
1 pages / 259 words
1 pages / 271 words
2 pages / 318 words
1 pages / 206 words