|Date:||June 10, 2017|
|Length:||4 / 1076|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Traditionally, people have
commuted by cars, buses, trains, and subways, to work and back. Through the
innovation of telecommuting, , the actual necessity to change location in order
to accomplish this task has been challenged on the basis of concerns for energy
conservation, loss of productivity, and other issues...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
amount of energy is required to produce transportation equipment such as
automobiles, buses trains, and subways. If telecommuting is promoted, there
will be less use of this equipment and less energy will be required for
production, maintenance, and repair of this equipment. Fuel resources needed to
operate this equipment will be reduced...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss The Ways In Which Recent Work In Areas Related To Organisational Theory Have Challenged Or Contributed To Conventional Understandings Of The Subject.
- How to delegate work to people
- The effect of Work Design on other organisational functions and activities including Production, Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing etc.
- To what extent does the Human Relations Approach to the design of work and management of people represent an improvement over work designed and managed according to the principles of Scientific Management?
- Why do people work? Brief answer using Herzberg's theory
- what motivvates people to work hard
- Imagine You Are Slim Looking Back Over The Time George And Lennie Spent At The Ranch. (Of Mice And Men.)
- No One Can Turn Back Time
- School, Work, And Time For Friends
- The Time Period And People Of
- Time Well Spent
- why do people work
- Time Well Spent
- Get Back to Work!
- Work Preference Differences Between Bus Operators and Back Office Personnel of Miami Dade Transit
2 pages / 477 words
3 pages / 720 words
2 pages / 411 words
1 pages / 237 words
1 pages / 289 words
2 pages / 397 words
4 pages / 1076 words