Title: Telecommunication Systems
|Date:||July 3, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 655|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The difference between rotary and dual tone multi-frequency telephones is that rotary send interrupted electrical pulses and the DTMF is a method of instructing a telephone switching system. The main difference between the two types is that rotary is analog and DTMF is digital. A rotary type phone also is a mechanical switch type that uses clicks rather then tones...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is very easy to distinguish which type is which just by the appearance of the phone. I rotary phone will have a dial that you manually rotate clockwise to dial the numbers and a DTMF type phone will have push buttons.
Wide Area Telecommunications Service or WATS is a line of service that is very similar to an 800 number...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Cellular phone companies in developing markets
- If You Were James Gorman, The New Head Of Global Wealth Management, What Information Systems Would You Invest In? Why? Do You Think Morgan Stanley’S Plans For An Integrated Client Information System Are Worthwhile?
- Starbucks’ Purchasing System
- Refer the MLA Handbook of Research and write the differences between Dewey Decimal System and Library of Congress System.
- American Education System Versus Asian Education System
- President system vs Parliament system
- Avoiding The "Decision Traps" Of Maintaining Existing American High Schools Systems
- Charleston Industries Phone System
- Operating System File Systems
- System Analysis and Design - Object and Process Modeling, and Stragies for System Analysis and Problem Solving
- Systems thinking defining a system
- Telecommunication Systems at the Workplace
- Telecommunication Systems
- Telecommunication systems at my workplace
- Transitioning from Legacy Systems to an Enterprise Resource Planning System:
If You Were James Gorman, The New Head Of Global Wealth Management, What Information Systems Would You Invest In? Why? Do You Think Morgan Stanley’S Plans For An Integrated Client Information System Are Worthwhile?
1 pages / 45 words
1 pages / 234 words
7 pages / 1973 words
3 pages / 817 words
3 pages / 768 words
2 pages / 537 words
4 pages / 906 words