|Date:||June 6, 2013|
|Length:||3 / 699|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Barring the introduction of CorDect technology for which the Indian Institute of Technology Madras, basically improved upon existing technology there have been no major breakthroughs in the telecom R & D sector.
Fresh lease of life
The scenario now is poised to change with Alcatel deciding to collaborate with C-DoT in what is being touted as a breakthrough technology...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Called WiMAX, the technology promises to be the next big thing in telecom. If successful, it will also solve C-DoT's funding problems. Recently, the Union Finance Ministry had objected to grants for C-DoT and suggested that the organisation should depend on licensed manufacture of its products. Wi-MAX will give it a fresh lease of life as Alcatel wants to ensure that the technology finds practical applications in the Indian telecom sector...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How it feels to be colored me analysis
- Feasibility analysis of WiMax with respect to Telsra
- Radio goes Sky-High at XM Satellite radio
- Commentary on british architectures
- Convert Or Feels God'S Wrath
- How It Feels To Be Colored Me
- Radio Caroline: Pirate Radio and Pop Music in the 60’s
- Data Architectures
- Ifdma - A Promising Multiple Acess Scheme For Future Mobile Radio Systems.
- Mobile Music: Digital Music Distribution Over Mobile Networks
- Network Access Protection (Nap)
- What Is Wimax
- WiMax Technology Overview
2 pages / 321 words
1 pages / 275 words
2 pages / 323 words
2 pages / 529 words
1 pages / 261 words
1 pages / 271 words
2 pages / 323 words