Title: Tele Compute case study
|Date:||October 21, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1402|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
And the last but not least, once the operators get the information about the customers, they would not lost them, since they would be stored in the database, in a way that every customer would have its card. In case of some problems, there would be also the name of the operator, which had filled out the order, so he would be responsible for this data...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In case of some problems, there would be also the name of the operator, which had filled out the order, so he would be responsible for this data.
Every developed contact centre has also a switching centre for a steady call distribution. This switching centre could be interconnected with the contact centre system, so the operators for example would not have to fill out the phone number of the customer (to avoid mistakes, but also for faster call process), in case that the customer is calling from the same telephone number he wants to be contacted to in case of needs...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A RELATIONAL STUDY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, TRUST , SWITCHING BARRIERS AND OVER ALL CUSTOMER RETENTION IN THE CONTEXT OF UNITREND LTD.
- A STUDY ON CUSTOMER’S ATTITUDE TOWARDS MOBILE SERVICE PROVIDER’S IN TIRUNELVELI
- A Study On The Impact Of Employee Empowerment To Customer Satisfaction
- American Home Product Case
- American Home Product case
- Case Brief- Starbucks: Delivering Customer Service
- Case Study: Inductotherm Customer Relationship Building
- Internet, Internationalisation and Customer Value Creation - The Case of Medical Information On the Internet
- Starbucks: Delivering Customer Service – Case Study
- Tele Compute case study
- Operator, how may I help you?
- Product Liability : Example Case
- Stock Market crash of 1929 (present form)
- Is the cross training of customer service effective? the case at the NYC Dept of Education
- Call Center Case Study - Customer Contact Center
1 pages / 260 words
2 pages / 384 words
5 pages / 1402 words
1 pages / 28 words
2 pages / 462 words
1 pages / 28 words
2 pages / 423 words