Title: Teenagers On After-school Jobs
|Date:||August 3, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 389|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
By having a job a teenager can save up for college, to buy a car, to buy a stereo, etc. Teenagers feel ‘free’ when they have a job: they can spend their own money on whatever they want without feeling guilty. In addition to helping his family, having a job at an early age can help for future jobs...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
People who have had a job since their teenage years will know how to deal with the stress and the work better than new people. They will be able to cope with job-related problems. This reason is very significant for teenagers who choose not to go to college, and their only reason for getting employed is experience...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Can parents Leagally Home school their children?
- After School Jobs Good or Bad
- After school jobs
- Parents should take more responsibility on vandalism by teenagers. Do you agree with that statement?
- Why Do Teenagers Have After School Jobs?
- In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are students. Do you think this is a good idea?
- School Choice or School Vouchers: Is it good or bad for public education?
- School jobs
- Snowboarding's Old School vs. the New School: A Comparative Essay
- Teenagers On After-school Jobs
- Rock And Rap Does Not Have A Bad Influence On Teenagers
- High School Cliques and School Violence
- Parents Manual: School Clothes
- school uniforms dont stop school in violence
- Transition From Middle School To High School
2 pages / 380 words
2 pages / 450 words
1 pages / 255 words
2 pages / 549 words
2 pages / 389 words
2 pages / 422 words
3 pages / 665 words