Title: Technology and work related stress
|Date:||January 9, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 685|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The effect of this new workplace can sometimes be damaging to the workers health. This in affect makes them counter productive by taking more "mental health" days.
The Kensington Technology Group did a survey on workplace stress caused by the proliferation of technology. In this survey they address the new pressures that technology imposes on the modern day worker and what can be done to combat this...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In this survey they address the new pressures that technology imposes on the modern day worker and what can be done to combat this. The Kensington Stress and Technology in the Workplace Survey, which queried 501 adult U.S. full-time, traditional and home-office workers, uncovers new statistics on technology's relationship to stress, steps employers are taking to reduce stress, and how stress affects personal lives...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss The Ways In Which Recent Work In Areas Related To Organisational Theory Have Challenged Or Contributed To Conventional Understandings Of The Subject.
- Organization Can Be A Stressful Place In Which To Work, Thus Stress Management Is Becoming An Important Issue At Work. It Can Be Argued That The Responsibility For Stress Management Lies With Both The Organization And The Individuals Who Are, Or C...
- Work Related Behavior
- Police Work And Related Fields
- Office Printers
- Sleep Observations Related to Potential Errors at Work Report
- Understanding and Managing Work-Related Stress
- Stress in the Work Place
- Work Place stress
- Work Stress
- Modern Work & Personal Life
- Work Preference Differences Between Bus Operators and Back Office Personnel of Miami Dade Transit
- Work Stress
- How computer hardware and software work together
- Technology and work related stress
2 pages / 536 words
2 pages / 543 words
2 pages / 364 words
2 pages / 462 words
3 pages / 685 words
1 pages / 299 words
2 pages / 442 words