Title: Technology And The Future Of Work
|Date:||October 13, 2016|
|Length:||15 / 4420|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the modern age, the idea of a future technological utopia has served
as the guiding light of industrial society. For more than a century utopian
dreamers and men and women of science and letters have looked for a future world
where machines would replace human labour, creating a near workerless society of
abundance and leisure...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
(J Rifkin 1995 p.42)
This paper will consider developments in technology, robotics, electronic
miniaturisation, digitisation and information technology with its social
implications for human values and the future of work. It will argue that we have
entered post modernity or post Fordism, a new age technological revolution,
which profoundly effects social structure and values...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE (ATM) IN NIGERIA: THE PRESENT, THE FUTURE.
- Is Man Molded by Society, or Does Society Mold Man?
- "Disney World: A Controlled Society
- Greek Society Compared to modern society
- A Comparison Of The Cheyenne Society And The American Society
- Cain and Abel: A Society of Choices
- “Society is an arena for inequality that generates conflict and change.” Discuss this statement using four well developed examples from within your own society.
- Outline some of the technological developments responsible for what some call the information society. Explain what is meant by the phrase, and discuss the arguments about whether such a society can be said to exist.
- Technology And Society
- To what extent are we controlled by the consumer society we live in?
- What Technology Will Do For The Future Of Society
- Technology And Society
- Technology And The Future Of Work
- Technology In Our Society
- Technology and Society
2 pages / 380 words
2 pages / 334 words
2 pages / 442 words
2 pages / 516 words
2 pages / 359 words
2 pages / 554 words
1 pages / 299 words