|Date:||June 10, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 952|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The inner coating was connected to a rod that passed through the lid and ended in a metal sphere. By layering the insulator between two metal plates, von Kleist dramatically increased charge density.
Before Kleist's discovery became widely known, a Dutch physicist Pieter van Musschenbroek independently invented a very similar capacitor in January 1746...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It was named the Leyden jar, after the University of Leyden where van Musschenbroek worked.
Benjamin Franklin investigated the Leyden jar, and proved that the charge was stored on the glass, not in the water as others had assumed. Originally, the units of capacitance were in 'jars'. A jar is equivalent to about 1 nF...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- parallel Journeys
- Parallel Journeys
- Disney Techno-nature
- License Plates
- Parallel Lear
- Techno Music
- The Origins Of Techno
- How cultural difference results in difference in psychological contract?
- Optimization Of The Static And Dynamic Characteristics Of Plates With Isogrid
- Plate Tectonics
- Compulsory Licensing And Parallel Imports
- parallel brides
- Disney Techno-Nature
- Information Technology has the potential to change societal structure and processes similar in scale to that of both the Agricultural Revolution and the Industrial Revolution. On this basis governments should ensure provision of Information Techno...