Title: taking back sunday
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||September 16, 2013|
|Length:||6 / 1549|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
After finalizing the initial line-up and moving Adam to lead vocals the band recorded a few demos and begged anyone and everyone to have a listen. A record deal with Victory Records followed after their demo circulated to an east coast rep of the label.
Their debut album recorded a few short months later, Taking Back Sunday's TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS hit stores at the end of March 2002...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The album sold over 2,300 copies in it's first week after the band had barely done more than hit up the local Long Island touring circuit, played a few weeks with indie favorites Rival Schools and spent a few weeks as the opener on a multi-band packaging of the Victory Records tour.
From there it just started to pick up momentum...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- taking back sunday
- Taking Back Sunday
- AOL Time Warner Inc. ? A Bad Idea from the Start?
- Unconditional Love in “The Song of Songs”
- Start Of The Management Idea In The Philippine Setting
- Why are biology books written with the main idea of evolution
- Taking Back The Center
- stand by me; aces bulling, friendship and not taking the body back
- Part-time Jobs For Students: A Good Idea
- Should Elian Gonzalez Go Back To Cuba Or Stay In The United States?
- Chinese Car Companies Soon to Make Waves in United States
- Blake's Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- Look Back in Anger as an extraordinary play / John Osborne as a dramatist / Social issues in Look Back in Anger / Look Back in Anger as a mouthpiece of John Osborne
1 pages / 261 words
4 pages / 934 words
2 pages / 442 words
4 pages / 1061 words
2 pages / 500 words
2 pages / 322 words
3 pages / 798 words