Title: System Proposal
|Date:||July 3, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 1009|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This restricts us to find missing equipments or the cause of faulty equipments.
Configuration of Inventory
1.CBPA lacks in keeping detailed records and original configurations of its equipment.
2.CBPA lacks the knowledge in the values of the installation and maintenance cost.
3.CBPA lacks the maintenance and installation history on equipments...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This does not allow us to know when, what, and how the equipments are maintained.
Solutions to Issues
Cheney Int'l has provided solutions and opportunities concerning the issues mentioned previously.
1.Storing the information of the un-tagged equipment to relational database allows CBPA to track information efficiently...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- ALIGNING THE INFORMATION FUNCTION WITH ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS
- High Involvement and Low Involvement in searching for product information
- If You Were James Gorman, The New Head Of Global Wealth Management, What Information Systems Would You Invest In? Why? Do You Think Morgan Stanley’S Plans For An Integrated Client Information System Are Worthwhile?
- Information System
- Information Technology Proposal
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- Proposal For New Health Care System
- Should the government control access to information on the internet?"
- Database Comparison of SQL Server 2000, Access, MySQL, DB2, and Oracle
- Healthcare Information Technology: Effects on Cost Access and Quality
- Information system
- Information-gathering techniques and design methods
- NCE Informational System Proposal Summary
- System Proposal
- The Australian Access Card Proposal
2 pages / 318 words
2 pages / 393 words
2 pages / 363 words
1 pages / 189 words
4 pages / 1009 words
2 pages / 456 words
6 pages / 1653 words