|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||June 2, 2011|
|Length:||5 / 1473|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The world would not run the same if people did not disobey or rebel against authority and although it may seem unbelievable, complete obedience would actually hurt the economy in many ways. For instance, without rebellion and individuals disobeying rules there would be no need for the criminal justice department, which would include policeman, security guards and probation officers, and there wouldn’t be as much of a need for lawyers and judges either...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
For instance, without rebellion and individuals disobeying rules there would be no need for the criminal justice department, which would include policeman, security guards and probation officers, and there wouldn’t be as much of a need for lawyers and judges either. Without all these careers, there would be a lot less jobs available for individuals and even more problems in our world...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- And They Obey
- Majority Rules and Minority Rights
- DEDUCTIONS FROM GROSS ESTATE UNDER PHILIPPINES TAX RULES AND SINGAPORE TAX RULES
- "People are Basically Good" - Proof to the Contrary
- all man is basically evil
- Freedom Of Expression - Our First Amendment Rights Are Threatened
- Is it Wrong to Obey the Law in Canada?
- Prisoners Rights
- Ethics of Dignity and Freedom
- Is there a moral obligation to obey the law?
- Beyond Freedom and Dignity
- OBEY GIANT
- Discuss the legal liability of a citizen who believes a law to be immoral and refuses to obey it
- Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Thought, Freedom of Pot
- The independence of Uzbekistan was good for the Uzbeks even though they have basically the same system of government as in the Soviet Union
1 pages / 244 words
3 pages / 611 words
2 pages / 369 words
4 pages / 1192 words
5 pages / 1473 words
1 pages / 250 words
5 pages / 1267 words