Title: Symantec Vulnerability
|Date:||October 14, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 301|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The e-mail could contain a virus that could leak information out, Trojan that would look harmless but the opposite would be true or it could contain a bot that could be used to gather information for the Phisher. The Phisher would take all the information that it has gathered and sell it on the black market or use it himself...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
People can take many steps to protect themselves from Phishers. First and foremost, common sense must be exercised when reading and opening unsuspecting e-mails. Secondly, software can be installed into computers to prevent viruses, Trojans and bots from being installed.
Becoming a Phisher does not involve a huge skill set...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Death for the Crimes You Commit
- Increasing The Supply Of Cost Effective Housing Products
- Nuisance Business (Virus-spread and other internet crimes)
- Anonymity on the Internet Equals Unidentified Criminals
- Sexual education programs taught in high schools nationwide would be much more effective if instead of focusing exclusively on abstinence only programs, they taught a much more comprehensive program, which informed the adolescents how to be safe w...
- ??If, with intent to commit an offence to which this section applies, a person does an act, which is more than merely preparatory to the commission of the offence, he is guilty of attempting to commit the offence''
- Life Has Just Begun
- How Have Criminologists Tried To Explain Why Most People, Most Of The Time, Do Not Commit Crimes?
- Criminals And Crimes: Fact Vs. Fiction
- White Collar Crimes - Crimes of Professional Occupations
- A Safe Internet
- Are Hybrid Cars Really More Cost Effective?
- Internet Explorer SSL Vulnerability
- internet privacy is it safe
- Symantec Vulnerability
2 pages / 473 words
2 pages / 434 words
2 pages / 560 words
3 pages / 679 words
1 pages / 169 words
3 pages / 654 words
2 pages / 301 words