Title: Swipping IDs can be dangerous
|Date:||March 7, 2014|
|Length:||6 / 1706|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
"It's almost voyeuristic."
Mr. Barclay bought the machine to keep out underage drinkers who use fake ID's. But he soon found that he could build a database of personal information, providing an intimate perspective on his clientele that can be useful in marketing. "It's not just an ID check," he said...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
"It's not just an ID check," he said. "It's a tool."
Now, for any given night or hour, he can break down his clientele by sex, age, ZIP code or other characteristics. If he wanted to, he could find out how many blond women named Karen over 5 feet 2 inches came in over a weekend, or how many of his customers have the middle initial M...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Swipping IDs can be dangerous
- Strategic Plan To Develop Student Interest In Science, Technology...
- *Dangerous Minds* Deconstructing A Dangerous Mind Anilitical Article *Dangerous Minds*
- Relationship between organizing businesses, structure of businesses and employee motivation.
- Technology and its dangerous effects on nature and human life as perceived in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and William Gibson's Neuromancer
- “The Most Dangerous Job”: A Look into the Dangerous Jobs in America
- Expressing Creativity
- Expressing with Food
- Expressing One's Self Through Tattoo's And Piercing's
- Expressing OLAP operators with the TAX XML algebra
- CRM in Casinos
- Esay expressing John Steinbeck's classical novel \
2 pages / 388 words
1 pages / 285 words
2 pages / 565 words
4 pages / 1021 words
2 pages / 600 words
1 pages / 275 words
3 pages / 687 words