|Date:||December 21, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 568|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the case of DPDs the examinations will be carried out by Planning Inspectors whose role will be to determine whether the documents have been prepared in accordance with certain statutory requirements and “whether they are sound” (section 20(5) of the 2004 Act). The statutory requirements relate to community involvement, whereby plan-making authorities should involve their communities throughout the plan preparation process, and sustainability appraisal, in which the social, economic and environmental effects of strategies and policies are appraised from the outset of the preparation process...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The statement of community involvement is subject to independent examination under a similar process to development plan documents.
Planning Inspectors will have to determine whether a DPD is sound regardless of whether anyone wishes to see changes made to it. The assessment process will be governed by nine tests of soundness which are set out in Planning Policy Statement 12 “Local Development Frameworks” (PPS12)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Typical Session
- If Could Invite Three People To Dinner
- “Critically discussed issues, dimensions, benefits and barriers associated with IMC (Integrated Marketing Communications) in relation to advertising strategy and planning in the UK”
- advance about virtual management
- Describe Two Models For Change. Include Appropriate Examples In Your Answer. Identify The Necessary Steps For Planning The Implementation Process For Each Of The Models
- Using any company with which you are familiar with, identify some of the social, cultural and ethical issues relevant to its operation. Comment on how it has, or might, adapt its policies to deal with these issues
- the title of Vijay Tendulkar's SILENCE THE COURT IS IN SESSION
- Why did King Victor Emmanuel II invite Mussolini to power in October 1
- Congress Session
- The Wedding Invite
- why should i attend college
- Identify Some Of The Key Texts/Articles Within Your Proposed Area And Identify Some Of The Epistemological And Ontological Assumptions The Authors Are Making.
- Advance Microbology
- Copy Of Man Made Climate Change Not
- Advance involves loss
1 pages / 248 words
2 pages / 336 words
1 pages / 283 words
1 pages / 268 words
2 pages / 364 words
5 pages / 1262 words
2 pages / 568 words