Title: Structure of Management Information
|Date:||February 8, 2017|
|Length:||5 / 1470|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
SMI is a data definition language allows dissimilar devices to communicate by ensuring that they use a universal data representation for all management information. SMI is needed to ensure the syntax and semantics of the network management data are well defined and unambiguous.[TCP/IP Guide]
The three hierarchical layers of the Structure of Management Information are the base data types, object-type and module-identity...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It defines the abstract data structure corresponding to the object. It includes the following eleven basic data types: INTEGER, Integer32, Unsigned32, OCTET STRING, OBJECT IDENTIFIER, IPaddress, Counter32, Counter64, Gauge32, TimeTicks, and Opaque. Any restriction on size, range or enumerations specified in this SYNTAX clause represents the maximal level of support which makes "protocol sense"...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- If You Were James Gorman, The New Head Of Global Wealth Management, What Information Systems Would You Invest In? Why? Do You Think Morgan Stanley’S Plans For An Integrated Client Information System Are Worthwhile?
- Saturn Module II Case Analysis
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- English Module 1 Present Simple Tense
- module 1
- Customer Service Training Module
- Module Men
- Innovative Election campaign module
- Team Building Training Module
- Youth Culture Module
- ICT A Level ? Module 4 ? SSADM
- Information Technology has the potential to change societal structure and processes similar in scale to that of both the Agricultural Revolution and the Industrial Revolution. On this basis governments should ensure provision of Information Techno...
- Report investigating the usage of the module assessment section of the university blackboard content management system.
- Structure Of Management Information
- Structure of Management Information
2 pages / 321 words
1 pages / 253 words
1 pages / 223 words
2 pages / 409 words
2 pages / 416 words
2 pages / 517 words
5 pages / 1470 words