Title: strength of relational model
|Date:||December 11, 2013|
|Length:||9 / 2656|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Using a database system, the user or programmer or application specialist need not know the details of how the data are stored and such details are usually "transparent" to the user. .
These are covered briefly in appendices in the text. The relational model was first proposed by E.F. Codd in 1970 and the first such systems were developed in 1970s...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Codd in 1970 and the first such systems were developed in 1970s. The relational model is now the dominant model for commercial data processing applications. The relational model can be used in both conceptual and logical database design. The basic structure in the model is a table .Tables consists of rows and columns...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analysing McDonalds (fast food outlets) using the Porters 5 forces model – sometimes called the Competitive Forces model.
- Compare and Contrast of: Four stage team performance model & the drexxler/sibbet Team Preformance Model
- Corporate Governance: US Model? Japan Model?
- Decision-Making Model Analysis: 7-Step Decision-Making Model
- Dell Computer Company?¦s direct business model
- Dell Direct Innovation Model
- Dell's Direct Business Model
- “A Critical Examination Of The Models Of Dissociative Identity Disorder: A Synthesis Of The Posttraumatic Model And The Sociocognitive Model”
- Relational Psychology
- Q. Critically evaluate the use of: The Leisure Ability Model and the Health Promotion/Protection Model.
- Data model: OODBMS vs. RDBMS
- Relational Database Management System
- Relational Database Model
- Relational Model
- strength of relational model
4 pages / 1043 words
3 pages / 683 words
1 pages / 175 words
2 pages / 414 words
3 pages / 707 words
4 pages / 925 words
4 pages / 1009 words