Title: Strategic Planning Support Systems
|Date:||July 20, 2012|
|Length:||14 / 4161|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A Strategic planning process includes mission statement, goals for accomplishing mission, approaches for implementing goals, action plans and monitoring and updating of plan. Various models/techniques such as iconic, analog and quantitative are used for different phases of decision-making (Intelligence, design, choice, implementation and monitoring)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In addition, for decision making in strategic planning process various types of information and decision support systems are used. Some of them are Decision Support Systems (DSS), Executive Information Systems (EIS), and Business Intelligence Systems (BIS).
Keywords: Strategic Planning, Decision Support Systems (DSS), Executive Information Systems (EIS), Business Intelligence Systems (BIS), Decision Support Tools (DST), Executives Information Systems (EIS), Business Intelligence Systems (BIS), OLAP, Group support Systems (GSS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Expert Systems (ES), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Knowledge Management Systems (KMS) and CASE tools...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 5 innovative product and their marketability
- Able Corporation: Forecasting In The Portable Electric Power Tools Industry
- Can information systems provide businesses with a competitive edge? Are such IT related competitive advantages sustainable in the long run? Why or why not?
- Case Title: The Clift Condominium - A Critical Evaluation of Strategic Planning and Marketing Techniques Used in Marketing a Condominium Project in Central Business District.
- Important Issues In Transforming A Company Into A Market-Driven Organization: Key Challenges To Adopting Market Orientation Within Modern Organizations.
- Innovative Organizations - 3M Corporation
- STRATEGIC PLANNING TOOLS
- Strategic Planning Tools
- Strategic information systems planning
- What are the distinctive features of the perfectly competitive model of the market for goods and services? What are the implications for a business strategy aimed at enhancing profitability?
- Strategic Information Systems Planning (literature Review)
- strategic planning tools
- Propaganda And Fear; Both Used As Tools To Gain Power, As The Longing To Create A Naturally Peaceful Society Is No Longer
- “informatio Technology Can’t Really Give A Company A Strategic Advantage, Because Most Competitive Advantages Don’t Last More Then A Few Years And Soon Become Strategic Necessities Which Just Raise The Stakes Of The Game. Discuss Why?
- Strategic Planning Support Systems
2 pages / 416 words
3 pages / 674 words
2 pages / 552 words
2 pages / 457 words
2 pages / 520 words
2 pages / 466 words
2 pages / 409 words