Title: Storage Devices
|Date:||August 21, 2013|
|Length:||3 / 699|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
b. Floppy disk
d. CD ROM
A hard disk is a magnetic disk on which you can store computer data. The term hard is used to distinguish if from a soft, or floppy, disk. Hard disks hold more data and are faster than floppy disks. A hard disk, for example, can store anywhere from 10 to more than 100 gigabytes, whereas most floppies have a maximum storage capacity of 14 megabytes (www...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A hard disk, for example, can store anywhere from 10 to more than 100 gigabytes, whereas most floppies have a maximum storage capacity of 14 megabytes (www.webopedoa.com). Nearly every desktop computer and server use today contains one or more hard-disk drives. Every mainframe and supercomputer is normally connected to hundreds of them...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Short term memory
- MIS programs
- Sexual education programs taught in high schools nationwide would be much more effective if instead of focusing exclusively on abstinence only programs, they taught a much more comprehensive program, which informed the adolescents how to be safe w...
- Copyright Laws on Computer Programs and Cyberspace Tort
- Data Entry, Output, Storage and Memory
- Explanation of Input, Output, Storage Devices and Speed
- Effect of Short Term Memory
- Free Recall From Short Term Memory And Long Term Memory
- long term memory notes
- MEASURING SHORT TERM MEMORY SPAN BY INVESTIGATING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DIGITAL AND SPATIAL SPAN TASKS.
- Psycology: False Memory (+Psyc Outline: False Memory)
- Computer Programs
- Designing Your Programs
- Input, Output, Storage Devices, Speed
- Storage Devices
1 pages / 268 words
2 pages / 547 words
2 pages / 577 words
2 pages / 321 words
2 pages / 364 words
3 pages / 699 words
1 pages / 192 words