Title: Still Life with Fruit
|Date:||October 14, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 588|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Painted by David de Heem I, Still Life with Fruit, 1622 oil on panel. This simple yet stunning piece really caught my eye and I decided to write my analysis of this piece.
In this very dark painting you feel as if there is nothing else in the world but the fruit and glass left on this wooden table. The background of the painting is very dark and has only a few different variations of color/shading seen in the back...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The background of the painting is very dark and has only a few different variations of color/shading seen in the back. However even if the background seems dark and dreary the main subject in the wondrous fruit that sit before us on the beautiful wooden table. There is a very strong sense of light coming straight on hitting the many small round fruits giving them such great highlights...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Fact of Blackness
- Life in Colors
- perfectly competitive market
- Apples and Oranges
- Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit
- history of oranges
- Unforgettable Blackness
- A Warm Hug: An Ode to Mom's Home Cooking
- Still Life with Fruit
- A WARM GLOBAL ISSUE
- apples and oranges
- I drove a perfectly good car to a bus
- Review of Dickerson's End Of Blackness
1 pages / 293 words
8 pages / 2378 words
2 pages / 441 words
5 pages / 1294 words
2 pages / 355 words
2 pages / 588 words
2 pages / 355 words