Title: Steel Plant EAF Electrical System
|Date:||January 29, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 332|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This special furnace transformer is designed to allow the electric arc to operate within the desired current and voltage range.
To safeguard the EAF electrical system from the primary power supply are two types of switches: a vacuum switch and a motorized disconnect switch. These two switches are designed to isolate the EAF electrical system from the primary transformer in case of an emergency...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
These two switches are designed to isolate the EAF electrical system from the primary transformer in case of an emergency.
Other electrical systems around the EAF are the delta closure, the power cables, the current conduction arm, and the electrode holders. The power cables provide a connection between the delta closure and the current conducting arm...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Causes of recent food prices and what steps governments have been taken for stabilization of prices and are these steps fruitful? (Pakistani Issue)
- Describe Two Models For Change. Include Appropriate Examples In Your Answer. Identify The Necessary Steps For Planning The Implementation Process For Each Of The Models
- Five steps in the process of building channels for international distribution
- High performance work system
- Organizational Analysis of Aberdeen Plant for Implementation at Green River Plant
- Steel plant
- Toyota System in Kentucky Plant
- The Procedural Steps Of The Criminal Justice System
- carbide v.s. high speed steel
- Saddling High Levels of Debt
- Steps in Setting Up a Monitoring and Evaluation System
- Transformer 2
- Steel Plant EAF Electrical System
- System Analysis and Design - Object and Process Modeling, and Stragies for System Analysis and Problem Solving
- System Software Process and Quality Factors
2 pages / 600 words
9 pages / 2521 words
4 pages / 1098 words
2 pages / 571 words
3 pages / 780 words
2 pages / 516 words
2 pages / 332 words