|Date:||April 9, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 362|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This makes SQL universally understandable and useable be all users.
Flexibility - SQL uses like methods on all major platforms. This allows users easy of use and transporting data from DBMS to DBMS. Once a user as the fundamental knowledge of SQL, they can work with any SQL platform.
Query of Data - SQL operates on sets of data rather than on individual data elements...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The user does not have to worry about details when manipulating data, SQL will retrieve all rows satisfying the condition in a single step and can be passed as unit to the user. You do not have to deal with the rows one by one. This allows the user to query and manipulate data from the database in a much easier fashion...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Embracing Students In Programs Of English As A Second Language: A Field Based Study Of The English As A Second Language Program In Como-Pickton Independent School District (C-Pisd)
- How Does Shakespeare’S Use Of Language In The Prologue To Act 1 Scene 5 Create A Sense Of Fatalism And Serve To Augment The Dramatic Events In Act 1 Scene 5?
- Osborne’s use of Language is ‘Look Back in Anger’ / Language as a protagonist in ‘Look Back in Anger’
- Writing Query Letters
- Communicating across language Barriers: Language translation technology
- LANGUAGE AS A POWERFUL AND HEALING DEVICE IN THREE CONTEMPORARY CANADIAN NOVELS.
- Language Arts Curriculum Adaptations for Second Language Learners: Writing.
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- A Brief Comment On The Query: "is Socrates Guilty As Charged?"
- All of the other ways of knowing are controlled by language.?? What does this statement mean and do you think it is a fair representation of the relationship between perception, emotion, reason and language?
- First & Second Language Acquisition Affects Language Preference in Bilinguals
- The use of Computers in Language Learning and Language Teaching
2 pages / 414 words
1 pages / 181 words
4 pages / 1135 words
3 pages / 707 words
1 pages / 277 words
3 pages / 680 words
2 pages / 362 words