Title: Spi(Serial Bus)
|Date:||April 6, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1404|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As the efficiency of serial buses increases, the speed advantage of the parallel data transmission gets less important. The clock frequencies of SPI devices can go up to some Megahertz and more. There are a lot of application where a serial transmission is perfectly sufficient. The usage of SPI is not limited to the measuring area, also in the audio field this type of transmission is used...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The usage of SPI is not limited to the measuring area, also in the audio field this type of transmission is used.
The SPI (this name was created by Motorola) is also known as Microwire, trade mark of National Semiconductor. Both have the same functionality. There are also the extensions QSPI (Queued Serial Peripheral Interface) and MicrowirePLUS...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Signal-Man by Charles Dickens. Easy A for Year 10, High School
- Business Requirements Definition for Select Comfort
- Case 1 Signal Cable Company
- Internet: A Way to Communicate
- Recruit Select and Induction
- Master And Slave
- What Determines Our Nations Unity?
- Budweiser Select
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, effectively
- How To Communicate In A Relatioship
- Master And Slave In The Tempes
- What Determines Manhood?
- The Master-Slave Relationship
- Do Males and Females Communicate with each other in different ways?
- Do men and women communicate differently at work?
2 pages / 396 words
1 pages / 135 words
2 pages / 332 words
3 pages / 818 words
5 pages / 1264 words
1 pages / 226 words
5 pages / 1404 words