Title: spanning tree protocol
|Date:||October 21, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 497|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The loops are created by the network and if the devices that connect the network segments are all configured to forward, they will continuously forward frames into an endless network loop. If there are enough loops going then a frame will not reach its destination. The reason duplicate messages occur is because sometimes switches will see situations appear on both sides of it...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The reason duplicate messages occur is because sometimes switches will see situations appear on both sides of it. When this occurs that is when spanning tree protocol comes in. In order to shut down the loops bridges and switches exchange BPDU messages with other bridges and switches to detect loops and then remove them by shutting down selected bridge interfaces...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Kyoto Protocol
- Blocking & Filtering
- Dhl Global Forwarding Audit
- analysis Thomas Hobbes's claim "a state of nature is, or would be, a state of war of everyone against everyone."
- hobbes leviathan state government social order state of war
- androgen blocking drugs and treating patients with mild heart failure
- Bruce Protocol
- computing protocol
- Kyoto Protocol
- State And State Building Issues
- The guardians of the world order have sought to establish democracy in one sense of the term, while blocking it in a different sense' (Chomsky). Discuss.
- Blocking & Filtering
- HTTP Protocol
- protocol overview
- spanning tree protocol
1 pages / 263 words
3 pages / 808 words
1 pages / 284 words
1 pages / 186 words
1 pages / 290 words
2 pages / 497 words
2 pages / 437 words