Title: Sovereign Wealth Funds
|Date:||November 18, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 304|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This is done by using a built-up theoretical framework covering three core areas of
concern regarding the sovereign wealth funds - investment strategy, transparency and corporate
governance. The empirical part constitutes of three sovereign wealth fund case studies (ICD in Dubai,
Temasek in Singapore and the Norwegian Government Pension Fund – Global) which represents the
characteristics of the overall market well...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The market analysis shows that there are only a few funds
which are big enough to be a potential concern to the receiving countries. Furthermore, there seems to
be a correlation between democracy and transparency in the funds and the importance of the funds
differs wildly among the countries. The conclusion from analyzing the SWFs potential threat is that
there is one area where the SWFs may cause future reel concern...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Analysis of the Wealth Effects of Green
- Capital structure and shareholder's wealth
- Emerging Market Hedge Funds
- Hedge Funds: Mutual Funds' Twin Brother?
- Loanable funds market in Australia
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- stock market and wealth effect
- Soveriegn Wealth Fund
- Hedge Funds & Vulture Funds - Their existence and their impact on the Indian Economy
- Duties and Rights of Sovereign States:
- The Ultimate Sovereign, God
- What Is Wealth
- Intervening in a Sovereign State
- Sovereign Quebec?
- The Processes And Institutions That Appear To Be Challenging The Idea Of The Nation As A Sovereign Territory In The Asia Pacific Region, And The Institutions That Keep The Nation Relevant.
1 pages / 268 words
2 pages / 304 words
2 pages / 567 words
3 pages / 798 words
2 pages / 304 words
2 pages / 547 words
1 pages / 140 words