Title: Southern shrimp and Dumplings
|Date:||February 10, 2012|
|Length:||1 / 266|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Well I tell them by following this recipe below you can make this delicious meal.
To begin making this delicious recipe you will need two tablespoons of butter or margarine, half a cup pf thinly sliced onion, half a cup of sliced green peppers, one clove of garlic mashed, one can or one pound of tomatoes, two teaspoons of salt, 1/8 teaspoons of pepper i use cayenne pepper because I like mine to be a little spicy, two bay leaves, eight ounces about (three cups) of Mueller's dumpling macaroni...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
After gathering all of your ingredients now you're ready to put this delicious dish together. First your going to melt your butter in a large skillet, then you add the onions, green peppers, and garlic cook until crisp- tender but not brown. Stir in tomatoes and seasoning. Cover and simmer for about 10min...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- James Cook
- Review of William Cook's Francis of Assisi
- Canturbury Tales - "My Life as a Cook"
- Expository texts Real Gorgeous by Kaz Cook
- Southern shrimp and Dumplings
- Captain cook / project manager
- Critical Analysis: Colonial Encounters in the Age of High Imperialism by Scott Cook
- JAMES COOK'S CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp
- Definition of a Cook
- Informative speech "Chilli Cook Off"
- The Shrimp Industry: Farming and Environment
- What to Do About Shrimp
2 pages / 311 words
1 pages / 266 words
1 pages / 172 words
2 pages / 397 words
2 pages / 307 words
1 pages / 233 words
2 pages / 392 words