Title: Sonic Studio
|Date:||August 26, 2011|
|Length:||1 / 166|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
After a few years of development, the product was renamed “SonicStudio” and development continues to this day.
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
After evaluating the cost and complexity of their SUNs, the Sonic team decided to tap a new platform, Apple Computer’s Macintosh II, also powered by a Motorola 68000, to create the first production version of the Sonic Station later that year . By 1988, the Sonic Station was in service at EMI Abbey Road and Finesplice in London, and MCA in California, performing “miraculous” feats of restoration and starting a trend of mining back catalog that continues to this day...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Sonic Corporation Analysis
- (Report) Sonic Restaurant- Dealing With Targeting The Hispanic Community
- Production studio must list
- Sonic Case Study
- Sonic Corporation
- Sonic Corporation
- Sonic History
- Strategic Analysis of Sonic Corp
- Sonic Dancefloor of Disobedience--A Narrative
- sonic research
- With Microsoft and PC's dominating a large majority of the computer market (an estimated 90%), what has allowed Apple/Macintosh to survive and expand as a business?
- Sonic Ranger
- PC vs MACINTOSH for music production
- Sonic Studio
4 pages / 962 words
1 pages / 240 words
1 pages / 288 words
3 pages / 631 words
1 pages / 258 words
1 pages / 166 words
1 pages / 153 words