Title: some COMPUTSER history
|Date:||May 26, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 478|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Mauchly and J. Presper Eckert. Recognized as the first operational electronic computer, it could perform 5,000 additions per second, weighed 30 tons, and required 1,500 square feet of floor space.
UNIVAC I (Universal Automatic Computer) (1951): The world's first commercial computer (a total of 15 were sold) gained public recognition when it was used by CBS to predict Eisenhower's 1952 presidential election...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The original UNIVAC was officially retired on October 3, 1963, after 73,000 hours of operation, and is now on display at the Smithsonian Institution.
The IBM 360 (1964): The 360 series pioneered the concept of upward compatibility whereby a user could upgrade from one computer to the next without having to reprogram existing applications...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- SORRY, it’s my entire fault.
- The Effect of One Tribe on an Entire Nation
- 1985 dbq
- 1985 dbq
- 1985 New Coke Fiasco
- Hould Business Hire Employees For Their Entire Lives?
- INTERGRATING CRISES MANAGEMENT IN STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS IN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL INDUSTRY
- The Manufactured Crisis
- Can Manufactured Bands Ever Be Classified As 'good' Art? The Effect O
- bio 1985
- Tuberculosis - Everything U Need To Know (this Is An Entire Report On
- History Of The Computer Industry In America
- History Of The Home Videogame Industry
- some COMPUTSER history
2 pages / 306 words
4 pages / 1067 words
1 pages / 189 words
1 pages / 246 words
3 pages / 692 words
2 pages / 478 words
2 pages / 566 words