|Date:||February 10, 2017|
|Length:||9 / 2445|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A hot spot isa wireless local area network (WLAN) commonly used in small businesses to offer convenientwireless connectivity to customers. WLAN access offered at a coffee shop or at an airport is a typical example of a hot spot service. The objective of this project is to understand how routing and IP network security (firewalls and IP masquerading – also known as network address and port translation) can be integrated to offer secure wireless connectivity or “hot spot” service...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The objective of this project is to understand how routing and IP network security (firewalls and IP masquerading – also known as network address and port translation) can be integrated to offer secure wireless connectivity or “hot spot” service. Understanding of the following will result from this project...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Notebook
- The notebook
- the notebook
- the notebook
- Choose A Current International Accounting Standard (Ias) Or International Financial Reporting Standard (Ifrs). Briefly Summarise Its Provisions And Assess Whether The Standard Can Be Considered To Be ‘Principles-Based’ Or ‘Rules-Based’, E...
- Seek Simplicity And Distrust It
- An Example Of Good Writing: Zinsser's "simplicity"
- Deceptive simplicity in Frost's poems
- “Cleopatra is using her devious sexual charms to gain access to the power and privilege of a superpower for her own aggrandizement and to preserve her country’s autonomy.” Discuss.
- Simplicity in Candide and Siddhartha
- Apparent Simplicity in 'The Tyger'
- Simplicity in a "Clean Well Lighted Place"
- Noble Simplicity to the City of Luxury
- Wireless Handheld
3 pages / 762 words
1 pages / 252 words
2 pages / 392 words
2 pages / 585 words
1 pages / 226 words
2 pages / 592 words
1 pages / 242 words