Title: Software Tester
|Date:||January 13, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 251|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Even with a degree most testers will get training on the tools they will be using.
Software testers are responsible of making sure that software a company produces functions properly and that the consumer won’t run into any problems when they are using the software.
In order to be a good software tester one has to be dedicated...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A good software tester wants to find what is causing the problem and not just trying to find a way around the problem. Also software testers have to be organized because they are conducting many test and it helps to stay organized in order to what test have been done and the results of the test.
I don’t feel like being a software tester is the right job for me because I don’t think that I have the patience to find problems in the software and to find different ways to fix it...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Decision-Making Software
- decision making software
- decision-making software
- Intro to Decision Making Software
- The One Day of the Year
- two year v. four year education
- 2 Year College Vs 4 Year University
- The Last Day Of The Year
- Measuring gender specific differences in Test Anxiety between contrast groups of first year and third year undergraduates
- The Effectiveness of Art Therapy and Guided Imagery in Reducing the Stress of 3rd year and 4th year BS Psychology Students SY 2006-2007
- Open Source Software versus Closed Source Software
- Software Piracy: A bane to software industry.
- Software Tester
- Total control of User Experience in Software Development ? a Software Engineering dream?
2 pages / 436 words
3 pages / 705 words
4 pages / 935 words
1 pages / 251 words
2 pages / 389 words
1 pages / 192 words
2 pages / 432 words