Title: software interview questions
|Date:||January 12, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 320|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
What command would you use to encrypt a PL/SQL application?
24. Explain the difference between a FUNCTION, PROCEDURE and PACKAGE.
A function and procedure are the same in that they are intended to be a collection of PL/SQL code that carries a single task. While a procedure does not have to return any values to the calling application, a function will return a single value...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A package on the other hand is a collection of functions and procedures that are grouped together based on their commonality to a business function or application.
25. Explain the use of table functions.
Table functions are designed to return a set of rows through PL/SQL logic but are intended to be used as a normal table or view in a SQL statement...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Insensitive Setting
- The Pearl-Setting
- Define ethics and social responsibility and explain why they share common characteristics in an organisational setting. Identify recent examples where ethical practices or social responsibility have NOT occurred and the implications for stakehold...
- Essay For Setting
- Setting The Scene: The Influence Of Setting In Literature
- Setting in Araby
- Setting in The Araby
- The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark.
- Agenda Setting
- Equal opportunity in the nursery setting
- Essay For Setting
- Setting And Story
- The Use Of Setting In A And P
- Explain the relevance of the ministry of the prophet Amos, a prophet of social justice to our present day setting.
- software interview questions
1 pages / 297 words
1 pages / 209 words
2 pages / 309 words
2 pages / 400 words
3 pages / 717 words
3 pages / 714 words
2 pages / 320 words